2008 NCAA DIVISION I MEN’S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
The Road to the 2008 Final Four Begins in Little Rock
Friday, March 21 & Sunday, March 23
University of Arkansas – Little Rock, Host
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Ticket Application Deadline Has Passed (May 1, 2007)
• Pairings will be announced Sunday, March 16, at 6:00 p.m., Eastern time.
• Game times will be announced the Monday before competition.
• Tickets are $158.00 each and are for two sessions Friday and one session Sunday, a total of six games.
• Ticket applications can be submitted in the following ways:
-via phone by calling 501-975-9000
-by sending the application to the following address:
NCAA 2008 Basketball tickets, One Alltel Arena Way, North Little Rock AR 72114
-applications will be accepted at the Alltel Arena box office during regular business hours
(9:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday)
-application forms can also be downloaded at http://ualrtrojans.com/ or www.alltelarena.com
• Ticket application forms will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis unless demand warrants the need for a random-selection process.
• In the case of a random-selection process, applicants will be notified whether they were successful and will receive any refunds by June 1, 2007.
• Applicants will receive tickets no later than January 31, 2008. If tickets are not received by this date, it is the applicant’s responsibility to contact the host ticket office.
• Payment may be in the form of a check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card. The same credit card may not be used for payment on multiple accounts or applications.
• Payment by check or money order must be made by one separate check or money order for each ticket application.
• Checks will be deposited upon receipt. Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt. If an applicant’s check is deposited or credit card is debited, that indicates the application has been received. It does not mean the applicant will receive tickets.
• Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
• Applicants may avoid the service charge by applying for tickets in person at the Alltel Arena Box Office.
• Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
• The only person who will be permitted to initiate an investigation of tickets or refund checks is the person whose name appears on the original application. All inquiries must be in writing and must include a photocopy of the original application.
• Errors made by the applicant on the application are the responsibility of the applicant and cannot be changed once the application has been received.
• Applicants who require assistance for persons with disabilities should note this accommodation on the ticket form.
• Please note seats may be allocated in the same row or adjacent rows when seating blocks are assigned.
• Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
• Tickets may not be sold above face value.
• The University of Arkansas – Little Rock will not play at the site.
• For more information, call 501-975-9000, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For more information on the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, visit www.ncaasports.com